Sunday, November 28, 2010

My first post!

I love to read and sometimes have a couple books going at once. Okay sometimes more than a couple. I was at the book store today looking for Christmas presents. I didn't end up buying a book for anyone, the one I looked at was cheaper online, even with shipping. But I can't leave a book store without buying a book so I started looking for some thing for me to read, even though I am currently reading a few. I looked at fiction and saw a few good books, written by some of my favorite authors and then I looked at some Christian Insprational, that's what they call it. I found the Lysa TerKeurst books and looked at a couple of them. I decided to buy What Happens When Women Walk in Faith. So I will start reading it and then start blogging about it. I'm excited and a bit nervous about it. I will be writing about my thoughts and feelings as I read. I will try to be as honest as possible. That's the scary part.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to reading your thoughts and impressions Kim. Sounds like a rewarding book ~ at least the title has caught me interest. Love ya, Carol