Friday, May 11, 2012

What Can I Do?

What can I do?

I saw something today on the way home and it made me want to cry. I will not describe it, but it was suffering, that's all I can say. It filled me with questions. I asked them of God. The why questions. The ones we have all asked at some point.

In the end the only question that brought any sort of sense. What can I do? That seemed to be the right question. I can ask all the whys in the world, but what really matters is doing what God wants me to do.

It isn't easy to do what He asks, at times. Sometimes it doesn't make any sense. Sometimes there is no way to explain it to anyone. Sometimes it hurts, but only for a time and then the hurt is totally worth the outcome, the change that takes place in me.

So even thought I don't know the answer to the question I will keep asking it. God, what can I do?

No comments: