Monday, March 4, 2013

Unknown Feelings

Do men ever have the emotional rollercoaster rides that women experience? Oh, I know they have ups and downs just like I do. I just wonder if they come on in less than a moment and sometimes they have no apparent reason at all. Or is this just one of the joys that women get to experience?

Today I was fine. Really, had a pretty good day. Went for a walk and felt good and tired afterwards. Then I got in my car and a good song came on the radio and I felt I couldn't sing along. I wanted to, but I just couldn't. I felt this sadness sweep over me for no apparent reason. So I just drove home and wondered what was the matter with me.

I still don't know. I still have no idea. I'm not a very dramatic person, but I feel a bit dramatic right now. I tried to just feel and hope that the feeling would just seep away. Then I knew that I needed to come on here and just let it out by writing.

I still don't know why I feel this way, but writing about it and sharing my feelings help.

No comments: