Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Name?

Yesterday I was getting ready for bed, thinking about my book I've been reading and how I haven't blogged about what I've been reading in a long time. I have been reading, like crazy! My Bible, a study to be ready for my Life Group, some of my favorite fiction books, and now with school starting, books for school. I just haven't been blogging. I LOVE blogging so it's not that I don't want too. It's not even that I don't have time to, although that can be true at times. I think it's that God has been speaking to me so much, in so many different ways that I can't keep up! What a wonderful problem to have!

I also decided that maybe I should consider changing the blog from my thoughts from what I read to my thoughts on what God is showing and speaking to me. So I am thinking of a new name for the blog. Any suggestions?

I am looking forward to blogging again soon! Maybe later today! :)

No comments: